The Code Handle is a smart electromechanical door fitting that can be installed on almost any existing lock without cabling.
In this version, the end of the door handle with the code keyboard points to the right.
The stool has 5 keys. One key to lock the door and 4 keys to enter a user code. By entering the correct code, the handle control is linked to the lock. The user can therefore open the door with one crank movement.
The Code Handle is the ideal form of access control for, for example, specific rooms in an office or care institution, a warehouse in a shop, a practice room in a home or a cellar door for small children.
For easy and convenient locking / unlocking of interior doors.
- 1 Master code and up to 9 different user codes (4 to 6 digits)
- Automatic or manual locking
- Two CR2, 3V lithium batteries in the handle on the outside - lifespan: 100 000 operations or about 5 years.
- Visual and acoustic feedback
- Easy to install, no cables
- 2 versions: Left - CH8812V000L Right - CH8812H000R
- Material: brushed stainless steel combined with chrome satin zinc
- low battery indication. As soon as the indication flashes, 500 more operations are possible
- very easy assembly and battery change
- The locking mechanism is operated with 5 keys. Four number keys to form a 4 to 6 digit code to unlock and 1 key to lock.
- Green light flashes and a sound plays when the keys are pressed to unlock.
- Red light will flash and a sound will sound when locked.
- Master code and user code are programmed at installation. Unlimited change possible.
- Unique reset function
- When 5 incorrect codes are pressed, the handle is blocked for 3 minutes.
- When locked, the crank can be moved freely on the outside, but has no influence on the latch bolt.
- The door cannot be opened. However, the handle on the inside can always be operated.
- When locking with the cylinder, unlocking with the cylinder is required.
- The code is constant when voltage drops or when battery is replaced.
These door handles are supplied in pairs and are only suitable for interior doors of 35-80mm.