The Code Handle is a smart electromechanical door fitting that can be installed on almost any existing lock without cabling.
In this version, the end of the door handle with the code keyboard points to the right.
The stool is equipped with 5 buttons. One button to lock the door and 4 buttons to enter a user code. By entering the correct code, the handle control is linked to the lock. The user can therefore open the door with one crank movement.
The Code Handle is the ideal form of access control for, for example, specific rooms in an office or healthcare institution, a warehouse in a shop, a practice room in a home or a cellar door for small children.
For easy and convenient locking/unlocking of interior doors.
PLEASE NOTE: These code door handles are equipped with a fixed 8x8mm square spindle and are therefore NOT suitable for France (since FR often uses locks with a 7x7mm opening). In France you can only use this code for door handles if you use a lock with an opening of 8x8mm.
- 1 Master code and up to 9 different user codes (4 to 6 digits)
- Automatic or manual locking
- Two CR2, 3V lithium batteries in the outside crank - lifespan: 100,000 operations or approximately 5 years.
- Visual and acoustic feedback
- Easy to install, no cables
- 2 versions: Left - CH8812V000L Right - CH8812H000R
- Material: brushed stainless steel combined with chrome satin zinc
- low battery indication. As soon as the indication flashes, 500 operations are still possible
- very easy installation and battery change
- The locking mechanism is operated with 5 buttons. Four number keys to form a 4 to 6 digit code for unlocking and 1 key for locking.
- Green light flashes and a sound sounds when the keys are pressed to unlock.
- Red light flashes and a sound sounds when locked.
- Master code and user code are programmed upon installation. Unlimited modification possible.
- Unique reset function
- If 5 incorrect codes are pressed, the handle will be blocked for 3 minutes.
- When locked, the handle on the outside can move freely, but has no influence on the latch bolt.
- The door cannot be opened. However, the handle on the inside can always be operated.
- When locking with the cylinder, unlocking with the cylinder is required.
- The code is constant when there is a voltage drop or when the battery is replaced.
These door handles are supplied in pairs and are only suitable for interior doors from 35-80mm.